Monkey Junction is a place for me to spout off about nothing. This site will be filled with a bunch of useless knowledge from the world of music, movies, tv, and anything else that creeps it's way into my melon.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

No I have not recently returned from a Dead concert, I have just revived, refurbished, renewed, reorganized, re-whatever else you want to call it, Monkey Junction.

I will once again offer up reviews of music, shows, movies, books and anything else I feel like reviewing.

It is up to you weather you read it or not. If you check out my ranting and raving and you dig it, then pass it along to your friends, family, enemies, hell anyone who knows how to read and appreciates stuff.

OK, have to go wrangle a three year old away from grandpa and get him ready to head on home.

Later.

No comments: